- Develop strategies and key performance areas for website goals, email, banner advertising, social media, SEO, and SEM.
- Develop website, email, and social media content for multi-property/store websites.
- Measure performance of initiatives; develop and report on results.
- Design, code, test and implement initiatives for websites, social media, email and online advertising.
- Develop training materials and educate on software such as Microsoft Office.
- Liaison between geek-speak and non-geek-speak colleagues; through internal and external venues.
- Manage budget.
- Detail oriented.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effectively communicate across multiple levels of company.
Bachelor’s in Marketing Scheduled Completion May 2014
2012 – Present | Email & Mobile Content Administrator | Station Casinos
2002 – 2012 | Web Manager | Slumberland Furniture Stores